Skunk is one of the colours that can be applied to a Neopet or Petpet. It was originally known as Black and white but its name was changed to Skunk after the generic black and white coloring of a skunk. You can get a skunk pet either by using the Skunk Paint Brush, costing around 900,000 Neopoints, in the Rainbow Pool, or by using a Morphing Potion. Skunk pets are usually black with a thick white stripe starting from their head and running down their back similar to a real-world skunk. Some skunk pets also have a white belly.
Neopets that can be painted Skunk
- Acara , Aisha , Bori , Buzz , Chomby , Cybunny , Draik , Elephante , Eyrie , Flotsam , Gelert , Grarrl , Ixi , Jetsam , JubJub , Kacheekm, Kiko , Koi , Kougra , Krawk , Kyrii , Lupe , Moehog , Mynci , Peophin , Poogle , Quiggle , Scorchio , Shoyru , Skeith , Techo,Tonu , Uni , Usul , Wocky , Yurble , Xweetok , and Zafara .
- The Skunk Flotsam, Mynci, and Scorchio do not have the white stripe on their heads and backs.
- The white stripe on the Skunk Poogle and Skunk Xweetok is split in the middle.
- The Skunk Usul has green neck fur, rather than black or white.
- Originally the Skunk Skeith had a white belly but now the Skunk Skeith has a black belly.